When it comes to blogging, people would rather work and use their time to make some money out of it. So that's the beauty of blogging. You can actually monetize your blog so that your time is not wasted.
Local bloggers (Bruneian Bloggers) are actually taking advantage of this service by selling their products and services online. You can check out some of them at the Simpur blog directory.
Because of the bloggers free platform and easy editing, people made it easy and simple for them to create a webpage or website to help display their products or services to sell towards the public. But the sad thing is that the layout of it is still meant for bloggers to blog about stuff. Not an e-commerce site. But still, the idea of direct selling is still a powerful method of monetizing.
When it comes to ways of making money, there are loads of ways to make money with your blog alone. But that would actually be useful if your blog has loads of traffic coming through.
Another way of making money is by being a guest blogger. You can write an entry for another person's blog. And as you do that you get paid per entry. Of course, you would need to show a small sample that you can actually be creative in your writing and proofread. If you take a look at how much in renumeration a guest blogger can make, just imagine if you can do more. You can go to problogger's link on blogger's earning through this link here to find out more.
Once you are really experienced (or can't do guest blogging yet), you can try creating a webcomic. As a matter of fact, I'm already planning to make one. Just for this site to make it more interesting and appealing towards the younger audience. Now you won't be able to make money out of it yet, but the source of income can come from selling a volume of your already made comic strips along with some new content.
Here are a couple of famous webcomics that made some profit over blogging and webcomic style (and more!):
Least I could do
Looking for Group
I've read Least I could do webcomic since 2004 and been a daily reader to them since. I monitored their progress and I'm impress with their work. Looking for Group just gives a signal that they have gone to work with another company and their getting paid to co-draw a webcomic with them. Though one thing lead to another and they have become successful over time. All this through the magic of the Internet.
But just in case you feel threatened by their achievements, here's a little "motivational" webcomic which I believe that a 6 year old can do.
I don't know
Like I said, there are more ways than one to make a decent income from your blog. Of course that depends on how you wanna work with it. But you have to remember this rule that I read from another problogger, David Risly, once said,"You won't make money if you don't treat your blog like a business." So for every business, it requires you to spend or invest in it in order to make more.
Are you ready to turn blogging into a business? O.o
Once you are really experienced (or can't do guest blogging yet), you can try creating a webcomic. As a matter of fact, I'm already planning to make one. Just for this site to make it more interesting and appealing towards the younger audience. Now you won't be able to make money out of it yet, but the source of income can come from selling a volume of your already made comic strips along with some new content.
Here are a couple of famous webcomics that made some profit over blogging and webcomic style (and more!):
Least I could do
Looking for Group
I've read Least I could do webcomic since 2004 and been a daily reader to them since. I monitored their progress and I'm impress with their work. Looking for Group just gives a signal that they have gone to work with another company and their getting paid to co-draw a webcomic with them. Though one thing lead to another and they have become successful over time. All this through the magic of the Internet.
But just in case you feel threatened by their achievements, here's a little "motivational" webcomic which I believe that a 6 year old can do.
I don't know
Like I said, there are more ways than one to make a decent income from your blog. Of course that depends on how you wanna work with it. But you have to remember this rule that I read from another problogger, David Risly, once said,"You won't make money if you don't treat your blog like a business." So for every business, it requires you to spend or invest in it in order to make more.
Are you ready to turn blogging into a business? O.o
No comments:
Post a Comment