Thursday, 29 October 2009

Becoming a millionaire at its simplest

As I was blog walking at local Brunei blogs, I found one blog that was kinda... dead. No offence to the blogger who made it. Nevertheless, there are plenty of things that could be said and done but this guy (or girl, hard to tell) made a simple 6 word post on his/her blog. Most of it is Chinese but I like how simple it was or is.

"How to become a millionaire

Save
Invest
Live Frugally
Passive Income"

Simple as that! You save money from your job. After collecting enough, start investing. Wisely. And as you invest and save, you live frugally. And in due time, your investment will hit its break-even point and will start giving you your passive income. Now that's a million dollar idea!

But any idea how? O.o

-Let the power of wealth be with you~

No comments: