From time to time, I read news, I stay in the trend and sometimes, find loads of new resources in which to share with my readers. But after revising through my posts, it is true that my topics suddenly jump from one subject to the other.
I would like to clarify that to use the Bruneian Dollar site, is nothing more than your starting point. Whatever ideas or inspiration that you gained through reading my articles is meant to help others like you to start your own income stream and lessen your expenses. Through freelancing, business start-ups, blogging, investing, etc.
Now with that out of the way, I would like to ask my readers, what would you like to know? Anything about the Brunei or World Business Sector? Increasing further in wealth? More articles on freelancing? If you have any queries regarding any of my articles or what I do with the Bruneian Dollar as well as opinions about a certain topic/subject/event, I will gladly answer them. All you have to do is leave it in the comment section. Ask me as many as you want. There is no expiration date on this post. Whatever it is that you want me to research and investigate, I am willing to put (some of) my time and effort to get you the information that you need as soon as you can say... -Let the power of wealth be with you~ ;)
Related Products:
6 comments:
Hii my friends, I wanna you helping me realize my dream of a successful freelance career. I must say that working at home as a freelancer is like a balancing act between success and failure. It is like walking on a thin wire that a bad move can mean disaster. But it doesn’t mean that it is not possible to succeed.So, I wanna ask you that is there any secret to success?
I am waiting your article..ok
Hello Heru, Sorry but I don't quite understand your question. Do you mean successfully obtain a project for freelancing or successfully compelete a project for freelancing? By the way, there is no secret really. Its just plain marketing methods in order to obtain a project. Completion of it is dependent upon your ability to finish it.
hey can u write an article about bridal boutique? I mean write about the competition and how to start up a business? I also hope you can make research about getting a tender of school canteen? TQ
Hi Anonymous, thanks for commenting. Hmm.. Bridal Boutique, eh? Sounds interesting, I'll give it a go.
Getting a tender of school canteen meaning? How to successfully obtain a tender is it? Well, that is part of the negotiation process. Basically, you need a very persuasive sales pitch. And to do just that is to offer them something beyond their wants and needs but only up to your capacity and ability to do so. Be careful and mind that if you can't get it done, it will be a loss to both parties. See "Freelance" Category to know more about successfully obtain projects.
Yea~Bridal boutique is interesting. I'm really thinking to do that once I get money. After I finish my teaching practice this May, I want to take "tata rias course". Which I only have to pay $4 per year. hehhehe I'm not only learning how to wear make up but also facial(currently I'm busy praticing this to my parents), pedicure&menicure and massage. So I'm also interested in making saloon because I love beauty.
about the canteen tender~ I want you to write about article how to do get the tender. I mean the process in Brunei. What we need and where to get it? (which department)
Post a Comment