Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Just Won $25 Through RedGage Contest Unexpectedly

Recently, I just signed up to RedGage and simply build and forget it just as it stated. Because of the import synchronization tool it has, I don't really have to worry about uploading content from one site to the other. Almost automatic since it doesn't really help post on other article or writing sites that I normally publish manually.

But after 2 days of doing my normal daily tasks on promoting and creating great content from this site, I just won $25 through RedGage's Daily Contest. I never expected it at all because cross-promotion tools is meant to be the last few steps to money making blogging. Likewise with any other promotional tools that automatically synchronize your posts to other social networking sites (Though I'm not aware of anything that is similar to RedGage but if you do any, let me know!).

The major thumb rule in money making blogging is, "Maintain fresh, updated and quality content, then promote later."

Similarly, in my previous article about the world's 14th richest man, Li Ka Shing, once said, "I never forget to maintain stability while advancing, and I never forget to advance while maintaining stability."

So do just that and you'll be fine. All the best!

Related Products:


-Let the power of wealth be with you~



No comments: