Saturday, 12 September 2009

The thing about trust

Update to the "First 10 people gets the free 10 web designs", now there is gonna be 9 more people. So far only one of the first 10 people who's interested my free web design has asked me to build him a website. An e-commerce website. And I will not disclose any information about client because it is confidential between designer-client relationship.

I don't know about you, the reader, may have noticed or not that yesterday, was 9/11. I didn't notice it at all until I got tweeted about it. It was amazing though. 8 years ago from yesterday, 9/11 happened and I feel so old telling about such story.

On other news I have found some very interesting investments over the internet and read a couple of books about it as well. So stay tuned for the following investment ideas:-


  • Magic Safe
  • Working as a Free Agent
Then last but not least, I would like to announce that I will be publishing a full fledged e-book (After so much consideration and negotiation among my wealthy peers... whom is my dad) at either the end of November or early of December. I know it's a long way to go but I really need to make sure that the content of my e-book has to be original (to avoid copyright infringement.). So along side that note, I must tread carefully to make sure that my e-book's content is something totally different as much as possible. Even though the upcoming title is already at its originality; "The Advance Financial Planning to the Bruneian Dollar." As I am planning to call it at that. Though I am not certain that my e-book should be called that and I will look into it further to see if I can make it even more interesting title.

In the meantime, (just to get you readers or fans to be entertained while waiting for the next wealthy blog.) you can help me make a suitable name for my e-book. What it contains are:
  • How to financial plan effectively (Time Management and Having fun at it)
  • Use of money (Explains the term money)
  • Sides of the money (Accounting tricks)
  • How to make money work for you (Investments)
  • How does this apply to Bruneians or anyone else? (Applications)
  • The Free Agent Treasure (Being FAT)
The above points are the Table of content of my new launching and publishing of e-book for anyone especially Bruneians who needs to make their life more... richer if  you like that term. So to anyone who knows a suitable name for my e-book, please leave it at a comment section below. Then I will pick one and give accreditation to that person in my e-book as a sign of gratitude. Thank you for reading the Bruneian Dollar News!

-Let the power of money be with you~

No comments: