So as I go around blogwalking, I found something interesting and I should have done it a long time ago. Entering a blog contest. Sure it may be degrading to see that a blogger who just wants to blog about something he is passion about but what's the harm in actually earn something while blogging? Now I post up several posts before about it monetizing your website or earning an online income, this is another method of earning an income. Now it's hard to tell if they are secured nor authenticated to actually enter. But hey, you're not really losing anything in the end. Except your time and effort but still nothing serious.
So here are the contests that I have joined:
Now of course according to the rules, I have to post an entry about the contest. If you want to join in as well, sure but you're gonna need a blog at least and have some knowledge on writing skills, promotional skills, online monetization and RSS Feeds. It gets to be a pain to learn it all in one go now. So don't rush it. Just take your time to learn it all and then take another contest opportunity. That is if you are up for it.
Basically what the contest requires is to submit to the RSS feed of their blog(s) to keep yourself updated for the contest via Google Reader. Then you write a post about them to show that you actually do own that blog. Next, I have no idea yet but it has something to do with promotions and monetization. Either way, I am really going to do my best about this contest and hopefully, I will win it fair and square. And even if I don't win, at least I learn a lesson or a thing or two about being a better blogger through an online contest. And there's always a next time too :)
Anyways, wish me luck as probably the first Bruneian Blogger to actually win a blogging contest online. Or was there anyone out there that I have yet know of? o.O
No comments:
Post a Comment